Apply For Housing Here
Choose Your Language
Baltimore County Office of Housing (BCOH)
Online Waiting List Pre-Application
NOTICE: The following Baltimore County Office of Housing (BCOH) Project-Based Voucher program waiting lists are open: TABCO Towers (62 and older), Aigburth Vale (62 and older), Lyon Homes 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms (Disabled household), Prospect Place and Remington (Disabled household). The BCOH waiting lists for the Housing Choice Voucher (Section 8) Program and the Project–Based Voucher Program for Dunfield Townhomes CLOSED effective July 15, 2018 and will remain closed. BCOH will NOT be accepting any preliminary applications for these programs until further notice. More information may be found at www.baltimorecountymd.gov/Housing.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you have a disability and require assistance completing this application, assistance may be requested from the Reasonable Accommodations Coordinator.
You may submit a request for an appointment by Phone: (410)-887-3435, or Fax: (410)-887-8804, or Email: email@example.com or Mail/In-Person: Baltimore County Office of Housing, Drumcastle Government, 1st floor, 6401 York Road, Baltimore, Maryland 21212
A response will be provided within five business days from receiving the request.
Before you begin the application process, please have available your social security card, names and dates of birth of all family members. Also you will need income of all family members. Make sure you have typed correctly all information. HAVE PAPER AND PEN READY TO WRITE DOWN YOUR CONFIRMATION NUMBER.
Submit only ONE application to the Baltimore County Office of Housing (BCOH).
Duplicate forms will not be accepted.
Applications can be received online anytime during the wait list period. Applicants will receive a confirmation number to acknowledge successful transmission of the application. By submitting this pre-application information you are not guaranteed placement on any waiting list.
Maintaining Your Status on the Waiting List
If you are added to the waiting list, you will be notified by mail when scheduled to attend an orientation or if we are updating our files. If you do not respond to our notifications, or your letter is returned undeliverable, your name will be removed from the waiting list. If you have a change of address, phone number, income or family size, you must notify us of the change. ALL CHANGES MUST BE SUBMITTED VIA OUR WEBSITE THROUGH THE APPLICANT PORTAL. No changes will be taken over the phone.
- An applicant must qualify as an individual or family as defined by BCOH.
- Head of household must be at least 18 years of age at the time of this pre-application.
- Family must have annual income at the time of admission that does not exceed the established income limits at the time of admission according to the maximum income by family size established by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (USHUD).
- Applicant and all adult members of the family must pass a criminal background check.
- Applicant or any member of the family that has ever been convicted of manufacturing or producing methamphetamine on the premises of any federally-assisted housing or any family household member that is subject to a lifetime registration requirement under a state sex offender registration program will not be eligible for housing assistance.
- Applicant and all members of the family must provide documentation of social security numbers for all family members or certify that they do not have social security numbers at the time of initial eligibility interview.
- Applicant and all members of the family must meet USHUD requirements on citizenship or immigration status.
- Applicant or any member of the family who currently owes rent or other amounts to BCOH or any other housing authority, any other landlord, or any utility company will not be offered assistance until the outstanding balance is paid in full.
The Baltimore County Office of Housing does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, marital status, familial status, national origin, age, pregnancy, disability, ancestry, or sexual orientation in the access to, admission into, or employment in, housing programs or activities.
Enter your Agent Code here...
If you have a disability and require assistance completing this application, assistance may be requested from the Reasonable Accommodations Coordinator. You may submit a request for an appointment by Phone: 410-887-3435, or Fax: 410-887-8804, or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Mail/In-Person: Baltimore County Office of Housing, Drumcastle Government, 1st floor, 6401 York Road, Baltimore, Maryland 21212 A response will be provided within five business days from receiving the request.